Friday, May 30, 2014

Missing a Few Pieces


I am trying to finish the patio area so that I can enjoy it and last night decided to tackle the water cart.

First they tell you it will take 45 to 60 minutes to put together - they are lying; it is more like 3 hours and made more difficult when you are trying to do it alone.  Try to screw in items when there are no holes and your strength is supposed to create the hole - oy vey! I was finally seeing the end of my efforts except when it said to install the 4 nuts and bolts - there were nuts; but, no bolts.

So, today after the Leadership program being held in Manhattan I will stop by Home Depot and buy nuts and bolts and finish the water cart and then start on the planter.

My goal is to have all of this completed tonight so that I can then place the potted plants on everything and sit outside on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment