Monday, May 5, 2014

Errands Done ...NOT!!!


Callum spent Saturday night and I thought "great" he loves to run errands with me - so I had a full list for us to do on Sunday.

Well, can I tell you that NOTHING got done on Sunday.  Not because either of us was sick, it was just that Callum decided that he didn't want to go out.  I couldn't even entice him with a trip to the bookstore.  I don't know why - upon getting up he immediately wanted to get dressed albeit it was just putting on regular pants, not his shirt or socks.

He spent the whole time until his father came to pick him up watching his DVDs on the personal player, making a tower with his blocks, playing on the iPad and watching Nick Jr. on my personal computer.  He ate his cereal, drank his milk and was his congenial self; he just didn't want to go out.

So I now have to go to the bank, cleaners, Office Max and Home Depot.  I know I will get everything done very quickly without him today; but, I would have enjoyed doing it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment