Thursday, February 6, 2014

Removing the Ice


I know that I am going to regret not having cleaned the car off yesterday.  

I ended up with a foot of snow - but, when I woke up in the morning I already had 8 inches, could barely open the storm door to get the newspapers and could here the ice pelting the windows.  In fact, when I walked down the steps to the main floor I couldn't figure out what the noise was at first.

Everything in my neighborhood as of 6PM last night was pure ice.  I gingerly walked out the door to take out the garbage and pick up the mail.  As a result of that my car tomorrow will be encased in ice for me to chisel off.

I will take it slow - there is no where I need to be - so I can just let this melt until the next bit of snow which is now scheduled for Saturday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment