Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Schedule, Cancel and Re-schedule


This will be another week of re-scheduling appointments due to the weather and snow accumulation.

I have now cancelled my Red Door Salon appointment twice - I had booked a hot stone massage with a gift card that I had been given in December 2012 - now, I am not sure when I will be able to use it.

I have had to reschedule having my taxes done because we were due to have 2 feet of snow - well that didn't happen and now I won't have my taxes prepared until the end of the month.

Lastly I was supposed to meet my attorney on Thursday to sign my new "Last Will & Testament" and they are predicting that we will have snow beginning at 4AM on Thursday morning through 2AM on Friday morning, YEAH!! NOT!!!

I will need to reschedule that appointment for later in the month too.  Never have I had the weather make such an impact on what I was trying to do - nor have I rescheduled so many appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment