Tuesday, February 11, 2014

36 Days



Do you know what happens in 36 days?  Spring ARRIVES!!!

For many of us we are "done" with winter this year.  It seems that every other day it is snowing.  Once more yesterday I had to clear snow off my car and move it to have my parking spots cleared.  I smashed the heel of my shoe on my welcome mat to crack the ice that was on it.  The problem is that if the sun shines the snow on the roof drips onto the welcome mat and then overnight freezes.  I keep expecting to land on my tush one morning.

They are talking of another large snowstorm beginning on Wednesday evening and going into Thursday.  At this point I am not sure how the children will be making up all these snow days.

Isn't it ironic that it happens to be colder and there is more snow on the ground here than in Sochi, Russia where they are having the winter Olympics.  What is up with that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment