Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beautiful Sunny Winter Day


Yesterday was a gorgeous winter day - actually it was more like a prelude of what we can expect in Spring.

Given the temperature, in the 50's and the intensity of the sun it was easy to get up in the morning and go to the gym to take aqua Zumba - it was a great class and I know that today I will be feeling the workout.

It was also wonderful to just have a light jacket on, no gloves, scarf or hat while running around the neighborhood doing different errands.  The only reminder that it was winter was all the mounds of snow that I had to look around before I could turn into the road.

I hope you enjoyed yesterday because according to the weather forecasters we are due for another visit from the very evil polar vortex this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment