Sunday, February 9, 2014

24 or 48 Hours


As you know on Thursday Callum was not feeling well as he vomited three times with me, I then found out that he had diarrhea yesterday morning.

I got up yesterday morning to shower and prepare to go to my aqua aerobics class - except while in the shower I felt nauseous.  I still went ahead and got dressed for the gym, made my breakfast and then realized that if I was in an upright position I was extremely nauseous.  Decision made - not going to the gym.

I found out early in the morning that whatever Callum had now Gerard and Carrie were also suffering from it.  Each of us was staying home close to our respective bathrooms.

Later that morning I experienced both of Callum's symptoms - I treated myself like I did him having just lemonade or water to drink - resting and hoping that this would only last for 24 hours.

My biggest surprise was how weak I felt - and that all I wanted to do was lie down so that my stomach would not hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment