Monday, February 17, 2014

Where Is It?


I am packing to spend a couple of days at a hotel in the city and I can't understand why I can't find certain clothes?

I am looking for a blue turtleneck and some pullover sweaters - I find neither!  Could I have given away all of my pullover sweaters?  Why would I have done that?  Given this winter the only way to stay warm is through layering.  I decided to go to the store to see if I could find a turtleneck or a pullover sweater - NO SUCH LUCK!!

Of course per the stores - winter is OVER; please tell that to Mother Nature - who not only dumped over 2 feet of snow last night; but, is now still giving us more snow.

I did manage to find a long sleeved pullover sweat top that underneath I can wear a crew neck shirt.

Hopefully between those two items, a scarf and a quilted puffer coat I will stay warm - but, I will continue to look to replenish my turtleneck and pullover sweater collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment