Saturday, February 1, 2014

Celebrating a Day Early


Although the Super Bowl is not until Sunday, I will be making all the foods we would eat on Sunday today.

We are celebrating a birthday today so I thought it would be the perfect time to go ahead and cook some Super Bowl food.  The birthday girl is a vegetarian so I have a salad that I will make for her; but, as appetizers I have cheese and pepperoni, guacamole and chips and I will make beef nachos.

For dinner I have decided to make chicken wings (my first time), pigs in the blanket and I will make meatballs that I will then put on a pizza.  It is all fun food that I hope my family will enjoy.  I am sure there will be plenty of leftovers for them to take home tonight.

Lastly, there will be a red velvet cake for dessert - I was going to make something else; but, I think this will be good.  Besides, Callum is spending the night and on Sunday morning we will make cheese Danish - his favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment