Saturday, February 15, 2014

Trapped



Yesterday morning I was sure that my paper hadn't been delivered but I thought I would look anyway - except I couldn't!

I could open my front door because that opens "in" - I could not open my storm door which opens "out" because there was snow blocking it from opening and my community had not been shoveled yet.  It has been several years since this has happened.

I don't think I realized how bad and how much more snow I was getting on Thursday night when the house was lit up by the lightning and then shook with the thunder - I should have known.

My only hope is that I am shoveled out before 1PM as I am then on conference calls until 4PM and I would like to clean my car and move it so that the entire parking space can be plowed.

On a parody to what my great nephew, Callum sings, "snow, snow go away come again another day" or in this case "another year".

No comments:

Post a Comment