Friday, January 31, 2014

Wow - Look at Those Prices


Yesterday I stopped by the grocery store and started to pick up some of the items I need for Saturday's family dinner - was I shocked!

I spent over $110.00 at the grocery store and this did not include any of the meats/poultry that I need for the dinner - I was in shock.  I also did not pick up milk which is $4.39 for a half gallon - I was totally surprised at how high the prices were and there was nothing of substance in my basket.

Today I will pick up all my salad items, ground pork, veal and beef for meatballs, chicken wings and chips.  I am guessing it will be another $100 - when did the prices go up so exorbitantly?  

I can't imagine what most people spend on a weekly basis to feed their families - I do this once a month and am always horrified at the cost; but, I enjoy doing this for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment