Friday, October 18, 2013

Where is Friday????


I have never been one of those individuals who wants a day or week to go faster - but, I need it this week.

By now you know that Monday began with Callum throwing up and the powder room toilet overflowing.  On Tuesday I woke up with a cold, on Wednesday my meetings were constantly changing and I didn't make it to an event until the social hour.

Now Thursday, I wake up to begin working from home and cannot understand why I am unable to connect to any internet sites.  I re-boot my computer, change my wireless connection and try my personal computer.  I decide to pick up my land line handset and realize I have no dial tone - aha - internet access issues.

From my cellphone I contact Optimum who confirms that it might be a modem issue; they will have someone come by today; but, the window is from 10AM to 8PM.  Quite a long window.  Well despite my week some things are going my way in that the technician arrive just before 10AM and had me up and running with a new modem by 10:45 in time for the 11:30 meeting that I was hosting.

As you read this it is Friday and I hope that it is an uneventful day for you; and, especially for ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment