Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Cold - Really??!!?


On Monday afternoon I had started to not feel well - I was sneezing and my nose was running.  A cold - it couldn't be.

On Monday evening I took a Contact Cold & Flu because I really was feeling badly and I couldn't seem to stop the sneezing and my nose from running.  I didn't sleep well and I was awake since 4AM.  By 4:45 I decided to just get up and get ready for work - so in the shower and I am still sneezing, runny nose and my head aches from my sinuses being inflamed.

I decided that since I only had two conference calls that I would work remotely and I logged on before 6AM and sent a message to my team, colleagues and boss that I was not well and would work remotely.  And work I did.  I ended up attending 5 conference calls and reading 8 RFPs.

I am still taking my Contact Cold & Flu medication and will be in the office tomorrow.  I am hoping that this does not linger for much longer.

Isn't it a little early in the season to be sporting a cold???

No comments:

Post a Comment