Thursday, October 24, 2013

How Do I Know?


My left big toe has been bothering me for the last few days - I don't think I broke it, but how would I know?

I felt the discomfort on Sunday before I took my Zumba class; the only thing I had done the day before was an aqua aerobics class and I do not remember dropping anything on that toe or stubbing it on furniture.

It hurts more when I wear heels which I have done the last two days to go to work. Tuesday was not so bad because I drive to the office and I tried not to bend my toes as I walked.  Yesterday I was not as lucky in that I was in Manhattan which means walking 12 blocks from the station to the office with a 20 pound briefcase.  I felt myself limping a little as I tried not to bend my toes.

I really think my foot is still reacting to the heels I wore last week and my very fast walking in them.  There is no need for me to wear any heels for the next few days so I am hoping that it will help.

I do think it is just strained as there is no discoloration - okay now I know I am trying to make myself feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment