Monday, October 14, 2013

Tonight I Hope for More Sleep


I have some concerns that Callum asked for a bath at 2 yesterday afternoon - I made him wait until 4:30 and then after his bath he asked me to put my pajamas on and let's go to bed.

I made him understand that it was still light outside and too early to go to bed. Unfortunately, he woke up at 4AM on Sunday morning and didn't go back to sleep until 6; then he was up for good right after 7.

I think he is probably tired but if he falls asleep much before 8PM, I will be up again tomorrow bright and early.  He is watching "Max & Ruby" on my computer while he eats a corn muffin and has some limeade - he is laughing an awful lot so I know that he is tired and being very silly.

I know he has had a good weekend and we have had some great time this weekend going over monsters, ghost bunnies and the big, bad wolf.  I have also learned the new way that they teach children their A, B, C's as he has been singing it all weekend long.

Hopefully when he goes home tomorrow it is with not just clean clothes, but, some more Titti Toni memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment