Sunday, October 20, 2013

In the Nick of Time


It appears that I managed to organize my drawers and closets right in the nick of time!

The temperature is supposed to drop by 10 degrees in the next few days - it will definitely feel like autumn as the high on Wednesday is only supposed to be 57.

Between Friday evening and Saturday afternoon I changed all the clothes and shoes from spring/summer to fall/winter.  I purged some items and noticed that the only thing I needed to purchase was two pairs of navy blue slacks to go with two different boucle plaid blazers.


Everything is nicely folded in the drawers and nicely lined up in the closet by color.  I am ready for the season - coats are also ready; as well as, scarves.  Generally, when I drive into the office I do not wear a coat as I am only going from the house to the car - from the car to the office, etc.  But, since I now go into Manhattan on Wednesdays I will need to wear a coat to walk the 12 blocks from the train station to the office.

The season has truly arrived - look at all the vibrant colors - just don't let the cold catch you - have your clothes ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment