Friday, October 4, 2013

Loving My Hair Stylist



After 40 something years I have finally found a hair stylist that I like and who gives me a good haircut and color!!!

I know that I am no different than many; if not, all of you.  We have gone through many hairstylists and paid exorbitant amounts of money on our hair for color and style.  Because I like to keep my hair short I usually have to cut my hair every 5 to 6 weeks - that can get pretty expensive.

I now have a hair stylist who I only need to see every 8 weeks - she has managed to cut and style my hair so that it is still manageable as it grows out.  Although I am in her chair for an hour as she meticulously cuts every small amount and I become antsy because I was used to it only taking 30 minutes I am thankful when it is week 7 and week 8.

I think I can speak for each of us when I say that a good hair stylist is worth every piece of hair on our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment