Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Different Kind of Saturday



It is rare that my Saturday's are relaxing or full of nothing to do.  But, that is the way yesterday was.

I generally am up by 6:30 on Saturday and off to the gym by 8; it is rare that I am home before 1PM as I am running around town doing various errands whether it is the cleaners, the bank, post office and the grocery store.  

This Saturday my boyfriend was coming over in the morning which meant that I would not go to the gym - I didn't set the alarm - a first and got up at 7:30.  I had a leisurely breakfast while I watched the news and read the newspapers.  It was great to spend the morning and early afternoon together.

When I did go out - it was only for an hour to the bank, cleaners and one store. Tomorrow I will be up with the alarm, will go to the gym and then do a couple of errands - the routine will begin again.

I have enjoyed the slow day - they don't happen often - I generally feel guilty; BUT, not this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment