Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Maybe I Should Have Gone to Work





I took yesterday off to spend time with Callum - that time was Good, it was the rest of the day that was Bad.

Just small things like Callum throwing up, there were good and bad aspects, he hit the floor, not the rug - Good.  I had other clothes to put on him - Good.  I was doing laundry at the time, so I was able to throw his dirty clothes in the wash - Good.  Not sure what causes this to happen to him - Bad.

Next as I went to the bathroom, it started to overflow - Bad.  I used up a whole roll of paper towels, the mop broke as I went to use it - Bad.  The plunger was useless - Bad. Found another mop and I was able to clean up all the water - Good.  Got a hold of Roto-Rooter and they would be at the house no later than 3PM, it was now 12 noon - Good
Also I have two other bathrooms - Good.  Roto-Rooter was able to fix the toilet - Good. Cost me $250 - Bad; and I will eventually need to replace the toilet - Bad.

Lastly, started sneezing and my nose is running - Bad.  Can feel a cold coming on as my head is now bothering me too - Bad.  Found my Contact Cold & Flu and have started drinking them - Good.  Three hours later and I am not feeling any relief yet - Bad.

Luckily this day only has 8 more hours left - Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment