Thursday, October 3, 2013

Successfully Balanced Work & Life


There are not many days that I feel that I can successfully balance work and life; generally, work wins - but, yesterday I managed to do it.

I was able to work from home yesterday and attend several meetings via collaboration, take my compliance training and pass with a 90 and edit many documents.  It was a full and rewarding work day.

On the home front I was able to do a load of laundry, pull some paper work together to have my will updated, trim the front yard bushes and water the plants.  Those were things that needed to be done; but, which I had not been able to focus on.

I consistently strive for the productiveness and the balance - some times it works, sometimes it doesn't - yesterday it WORKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment