Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Offices in Eight Hours - OH MY!!!


Yesterday my meetings began at 9AM and ended at 4:15PM - but, they were not all in one office.

I made my way throughout Manhattan and was on time for every meeting except the last; but, I had a good excuse.  Arriving at Grand Central I went to our offices on East 54th Street and Lexington, then to a mock up at our MEETH offices on 64th St. between 2nd and 3rd Avenues - while there I received a call saying that we needed to support an Executive meeting at our NYC offices.

Next it was to Lenox Hill Hospital to do site survey - that went well, now off to our Executive offices.  While there I was even able to pick up a salad for lunch.  We reviewed the presentation for the Executive meeting - set up the facility for a meeting at 2PM and then headed off to Cisco offices at 1 Penn Plaza.  That was the last meeting for my day and I took the 5:32 train home from Grand Central.

Again five offices in less than eight hours - I think that is a new record!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment