Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Weekend Date


Last night I started my weekend long date with my great-nephew, Callum.  

Both he and I are very pleased that he is spending the weekend - the last couple of times he has been over it has only been for dinner and then when he has had to leave he was very upset, crying, screaming and holding on to anything so he didn't have to get in the car.  It breaks my heart and leaves me upset when that happens.

Since he doesn't have school on Monday, Columbus Day he will stay until then.  He is now eating pizza and I have stocked my freezer with it, he also likes turkey meatballs so that was dinner last night with spaghetti, garlic bread and a huge salad.  And I baked a cake.

Over the weekend we will go to the bookstore, the grocery store and a couple of other errands.  I am hoping that the weather will hold out and we can put away the cushions and cover the patio furniture.

I am so looking forward to spending all this time with him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment