Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last Day of September

Yesterday was the last day of September - do you realize that in 3 months it will be a New Year?!?!!

Between conference calls, emails and presentations I put out the Halloween decor; when Ryan and Callum come over for Columbus day they will see it.  Gerard came by yesterday morning to pick up the potato bread that I had bought for Callum and to do laundry.  We actually talked about what to buy the boys for Christmas.  Ryan is done - as he gets older it is easier; Callum is the one who is more difficult in that he does not really get excited about anything.

Somehow I will figure it out; but, as I like to do my shopping early I need to get on it very soon.  It has become easier with friends as now we make arrangements to go into the city, catch a Broadway show and have either lunch or dinner and catch up.  I appreciate the time spent together.

I am enjoying these first few weeks of Autumn and hope you are too - before we know it they will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment