Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting Ready for a Birthday

On August 15th Callum will turn 5 years old – that is a big birthday.
He will be spending the day with me as I have him that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – I will bake him either cupcakes or a cake and I will have some candles for him to blow out.
His party with the family is being scheduled for either the Saturday or Sunday and will have a Thomas the Tank theme.  I have already purchased his birthday gifts which include a Thomas backpack, school lunch bag, suitcase, three piece set that includes a denim jacket, a glow in the dark t-shirt and a travel book set.  And of course his gifts will go in a Thomas gift bag.
I need to go to the Party Store and pick up the Thomas piñata and paper party products.  Then order his cake from my bakery and have them decorate it with Thomas.
I hope that this is a memorable birthday for him.  He is now a big boy although I still refer to him as the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment