Friday, August 2, 2013

Birthday Dinner

So yesterday I told you that I was getting everything ready for Callum’s birthday and today I will tell you that mine is next Tuesday, August 6th.
It is not a significant number – unless, like my friend Catherine when we speak, we say “can you believe that we are 58?”  The number is horrifying; but, I can honestly tell you that I feel great, I think I look good – I actually got hit on yesterday by a boy who might have been 20!!!
I am looking forward to this evening – I will be having dinner with my nephew, his wife, the boys and my boyfriend.  We have chosen to go to The Boathouse in Ossining – it is right on the Hudson River, they have outdoor dining and it is a casual place so we can dress comfortably and the Callum can walk around.
I am happy to be doing something low key with the people who mean the most in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment