Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Late Post Due to Early to Bed

I am not sure that you all realize this; but, I write my blogs the night before and then have them post at midnight and in the morning I add them to Linkedin.
No such luck last night.  Callum was upset because his father left him – so at 6:30 he decided he wanted a bubble bath.  Well once he has his bubble bath then he wants to go to bed – that doesn’t mean he sleeps but that we are in the bedroom.
In the bedroom by 7:15 and now it is a game of cuddles, tickles, jumps and piggies (that is the “this little piggy went to market”) game.  Finally after an hour of this I have asked him to calm down and to start relaxing.  This entails rubbing his shoulders and his back.
Before I know it he is asleep and it is only 8:45 – he slept through until 7:30 this morning and I also took advantage of getting some sleep.
Last night I got a little over 8 hours – my norm is just over 5; perhaps that is why I woke up with a headache.  Can’t win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment