Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Plans

Ah, the weekend – so glad it is here.
I have a couple of things planned – the usual, like my gym classes and errands; but, some others that most people might not think about.
The first is taking a look at the exercise DVDs that I have at home and planning which ones I will do the three days a week that I work from home.  It is becoming increasingly more difficult for me to make it to the gym on the days I work from home; but, I still need to get a workout in.  I will have to be disciplined and get up each morning and do a DVD and have it behind me.
The second is to become familiar with all the buttons in the car.  I can connect my iPod to a USB port and listen to my songs – I have no idea how to do that as what I thought was the way to do it wasn’t.  I will have to read the manual – as a quasi techie that is not something I like to do.
Not an exciting weekend necessarily; but, hopefully a productive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment