Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's My Birthday

Today is my birthday!!!
Reflecting back on my 58 years I cannot believe the life that I have lived.  I would never have suspected that I would have done what I have or been to the places I have been to.
Taking stock I have been to 6 of the 7 continents and to 40 of the 50 United States; I have been to countries that people only dream of Australia, Japan, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and throughout Europe.  I have flown economy, business class and first class and I have stayed at some outstanding hotels.
I have taken none of that for granted – I realize that the various jobs I have worked enabled me to see the world and partake of all that it offers.
I hope to continue to do more of this for several more years – I believe in living life to its fullest and to give back whenever you can.
With all its ups and downs I have had a great life and thank everyone who were and are part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment