Monday, August 19, 2013

Vacation Packing

Although we do not leave until next Sunday for Disneyworld – I am all packed.
Not only am I all packed; but, I have also packed for Ryan, Callum and my nephew Gerard.  I am determined to only check one bag and to have out others as carry on and I will be successful.
I spent all of late Saturday afternoon and evening packing all four of us.  I was surprised at how much I was able to put in each of the suitcases given that Callum’s is a small Thomas the Tank carryon; but, it held 15 outfits, 5 shirts, a pair of pajamas and his inflatable arm bands. 
Ryan’s carryon held his 13 outfits, 4 shirts, 2 bathing suits for him, Callum’s suit and Gerard’s bathing suit and rash shirt.
My carryon will hold all my clothes – and in Gerard’s luggage will which get checked in it will hold his clothes and the boy’s shoes.
Last night I packed the toiletries – those which I will place in our carry on like some sunscreen; and those which I will put in Gerard’s bag to get checked in.
We have already decided that on Sunday when we arrive we will just relax by the pool and I think we will go to Downtown Disney and eat at the Rainforest Café; my thoughts are that Callum will really enjoy that.
Well only 6 more days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment