Sunday, August 11, 2013

Putting Things in Order

My Saturdays are fairly predictable; shower, breakfast, take aqua aerobics, have coffee with my gym friend, errands, home for lunch, read the newspapers and watch Friday night’s DVRd shows.
It is what I determine to do afterwards that I is always the dilemma especially if I am going to be home alone like yesterday.  Most times I will read, do laundry even take a nap; but, not yesterday.
I decided to clean my upper kitchen cabinets and to organize them – I know not something you would consider on a beautiful sunny day; this is more of a rainy day activity.  But, it is something that has been on my mind for a few weeks so as they say “no time like the present”.
I went through all of them, re-arranged some food, found that I have 4 bottles of vanilla, 2 jars of cinnamon and 4 cans of Pam (3 olive oil and 1 butter).  This is why I needed to clean and arrange the cabinets – otherwise I keep buying the same things.
I feel accomplished, organized and it was better than napping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment