Monday, August 12, 2013

And the Cleaning Continues

So I am not sure what has gotten into me; but, I continue to clean and organize.
Saturday night I tackled my master bedroom linen closet and underneath the sink – these are areas that most people tend to forget about.  After a couple of hours everything was in order and I noticed that I needed to purchase toothpaste and deodorant.  On my shopping list for when I am at the grocery store.
Home from the gym and grocery shopping and I decided to tackle the main bathroom linen closet, under the sink and two of my dresser draws.  All nice and neat and the throw out pile is gone and the donate pile is in a bag to take to Goodwill.
It also gave me the opportunity to determine if I needed to purchase a new bag for our vacation to DisneyWorld or if I had one that could hold everything for the boys and myself.  I think I have one that will work – so task all done.
Maybe it is the cool weather that has me in clean up and organize mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment