Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just Waiting for the Alarm

Well the bags are all packed and lined in the foyer.  The house is prepared to be left alone for a week – the only thing left is for the alarm to go off in the morning.
I am hoping that Callum wakes up happy like he normally does although it is earlier than normal – the car service is picking us up at 6:30 and I am going to have his sippy cup full of orange so that he can drink it in the car.
We will make this an adventure and I am hoping that my iPad and the portable DVD player with his two favorite DVDs (Thomas the Tank Engine and Kai-Lan) will keep him entertained. Since his father will be there it should go easier than if it was just me with him. 
Here is to our vacation and Callum’s introduction to DisneyWorld!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment