Friday, August 9, 2013

Write: Next Month's Message

You probably think this is the only thing I write – NOT!!!
As President of the Visual Communications Industry Group (VCI-Group) I write a monthly message to our Members.  It is not always easy to come up with what the focus will be for the month.  I try to review what we are emphasizing as a group and use that as my stepping stone.
Yesterday we had our Leadership Team meeting and from that meeting came the IDEA.  We were speaking about value – what our industry will be like in 3 to 5 years and how to stay viable in the market.  That is it!!  I know the article I will write – it will take me a few days; but, it is always the idea that is hard to nail – once I have that the words come easily.
So thank you to the other members of the LT for helping me decide on September’s President’s message.

No comments:

Post a Comment