Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hair Cut & Color: Six Hours

A cut, color and highlights: 6 hours.
I very much enjoy going to my hairdresser; however, it is never just 30 minutes – not even for a haircut.  Well it was even worse from the time I left my home until the time I got back it was 6 hours.
My appointment was for 11:30 – well when I arrived my friend, Linda was there to get her hair cut and colored – her appointment was for 11 so I knew this was going to be long.  Since Jackie, our hairdresser decided to sit us together and do our color at the same time and we were able to just talk.
After my color I have to get highlights and then I can get my haircut.  I have short, thin hair; but, you would not know it with the time and attention that Jackie takes with it.  I don’t mind – at my age it is amazing that I do not have to color it but every 4 months.
A great hairstylist is worth their weight in gold – Jackie enables me to go anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks before my next haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment