Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another Week with Callum

This evening I get Callum again for the remainder of the week.
We now have a routine and he makes it very easy to watch him – since he is so loveable.
I am glad that he will take a bath, get in the car and go to the store with me.  This enables me to get chores done and not feel as if we are confined in the house.  It is great that he is so technically savvy as all I need to do on my iPad is enter my password and he can navigate it from there.  The same with my new Lenovo laptop since it is a touch screen. 
What he hasn’t been able to master is the DVD player and the television – he still needs me to pop in his DVDs and turn on the TV for him.
He is experimenting with food and I have bread, peanut butter, cream cheese for him to see if I can get him to eat a sandwich.  I also have all the ingredients to make him chocolate chip muffins – I know he will enjoy those for breakfast.
I cherish our time together and I believe that Callum does too; given that he now calls Auntie Toni’s house – “my house”.

No comments:

Post a Comment