Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mission: Accomplished

I told you yesterday that I was trying to get tickets to “Motown the Musical” for a joint birthday celebration.
Well - - Mission Accomplished!!!
They were not for the original dates we had agreed upon September 7th or October 19th; instead they are for November 16th.  But, guess what???  I did not pay $300 for Premium Seat tickets, we are not sitting apart nor are we in the nose bleed section.
By giving my girlfriend a call we were able to state that we could do any Saturday in November and we were able to get center orchestra seats for the normal fee.  Granted they are close to $150 each; but, that is the going rate for a successful Broadway show.
I know we will both thoroughly enjoy this – we will be dancing in our seats and after the show is over.  YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment