Saturday, August 17, 2013

Time Management

I feel I should be crowned the “Queen of Time Management”.
Yesterday I was working remotely, had a few conference calls in the afternoon and was hosting Callum’s birthday party and there would be 13 of us.  YIKES!!!
But, Callum was cooperative and in the morning between responding to emails I was able to put out all the treats, paper products and get all of Callum’s presents.  Callum was happy to go to the bakery with me; but, first he wanted to go to the grocery store and see the peaches.  Not a problem I had picked up the wrong chips and I needed mustard for the pretzels and salad dressing.  All done with a cooperative Callum and off to the bakery.
At the bakery we picked up his birthday cake and he got a red star cookie.  After the conference calls – away goes my Cinderella castle as I don’t trust it with 4 boys under the age of 7 and instead out will go the Thomas the Train piñata.
All done, accomplished in the time allotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment