Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Work and Life All in One Day

It is rare when I can fit in personal obligations with work successfully; but, on Monday that all happened.

Monday I had to be in the city for a couple of meetings - but, before that I was able to get to the dentist for my six month checkup and cleaning.  I don't normally come into the city any longer and when I do it is on a Wednesday - a day that my Dentist is not in the office so I was happy that it worked out.

Then I was off to meetings at 1 Penn Plaza and then later in the day to Lenox Hill Hospital.  The evening ended with drinks and dinner with a friend.

Due to our busy lives and family obligations we have not been able to see each other in over a year - it was nice to just sit down, unwind and catch up with our lives.

The best, like I said is when I can manage my personal and professional life so succinctly.



No comments:

Post a Comment