Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Did It

Well I told you that I was putting my nose to the grindstone and was getting back into my workout routine.  And I DID!!!

It began on Friday with a hip-hop Zumba class and then on Saturday I did three one hour classes.  It began with aqua aerobics at 8:30, then Zumba toning with 2.5 pound weights at 10:30 and then a barre class at 11:30.

After that I should have just passed out - but, I didn't.  I did some errands and then came home and did a load of laundry, read through some magazines and cleaned out the magazine rack of old magazines and catalogs.

Got clothes ready for the work week and prepared to take another Zumba class this morning.  Am I achey - YES - but, not enough to stop me from this renewed energy and enthusiasm to get back into my workout routine.

If you ever have any doubts, just ATTACK it and then rejoice in what you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment