Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Switching of Clothes in the Closet

I don't care if the weather is going to cooperate or not.  This weekend my evenings will be focused on switching the clothes in my dresser drawers and closet from fall/winter to spring/summer.

It is time to put away the navy, grey and black and pull out some pink, orange and lime green.  That doesn't mean that I do not have navy, grey and black for the spring/summer - I do; those are the colors of ALL my business suits and clothes.  But my tops and accessories are all bright, neon or tropical colors.

Also, the fabrics are lighter - no heavy tweeds, wools or long sleeves.  It is time for the gabardine, cotton and twill with short or no sleeve tops.  Even jewelry can be fun - now is the time to wear my butterfly and flower pins on my suit lapels.  And let's not forget off come the hose, socks and anything else used to keep my feet warm.  I cannot wait to wear my sandals.

Finally the weather will cooperate and I am doing it on a weekend when I do not have too many other obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment