Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It is April

The calendar says April; but, the weather still feels like the beginning of March.  That nasty lion who brought March in just refuses to leave!!!

Every now and then we get a hint of what spring might feel like - the sun was bright and shiny on Saturday and as we headed to Delaware I was hoping that we would be able to spend some time outside and soak in some more sun.

The best day of the entire weekend was Monday - the day we were heading back home.  And now the weather is going to get cold again and the weatherman has cautioned us to keep out winter coats available.

I don't know about you but I am DONE with winter.  I want to put away my winter coats, scarves and gloves and wear lighter suits and sandals.

Let's hear it for the warm days of spring - if we all shout loud enough maybe Mother Nature will hear us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment