Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In Search Of

Have you ever been in search of the perfect shoe?  I know that only most women can relate to this; but, I am looking for the perfect navy blue pump for the fall/winter and the perfect navy sandal for the spring/summer.

This past winter I was told that navy was the color that you could find in the spring/summer.  I thought okay that shouldn't be a problem as navy appears to be the color for spring.  Every where I look I see navy mixed with white or kelly green or red - so can navy sandals be far behind?

It seems they are or maybe I am just too picky.  I don't want a heel higher than 3 inches, I prefer a wedge, I don't want anything too trendy - my preference is for something that will last several years and I have to be able to walk in them.

I have not come across them yet - I will continue to look; in the meantime if you find something like that - let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment