Friday, April 26, 2013

Gardening

I am looking forward to this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be in the mid 60's and sunny each day - I will take advantage and garden.

The front yard has everything blooming and before everything has sprouted I want to remove some of the dead plants, take out the old solar lights and place the new ones in their spots.  It is time to trim some of the bushes of their dead limbs so that the new growth can be healthy.

My little patch in my back patio needs to be weeded, the ground turned and then I can plant some flowers.  I see that some of my planters did not survive the winter and have major cracks so they will need to be thrown out and replaced.

I am looking forward to finally removing the covers on my patio furniture and grill, cleaning them and putting on the chair and lounge cushions.

I will then run out and buy some potted flower planters for my front steps.  I love coming home at night and having the flowers on the steps.  Ah, spring and its glorious colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment