Saturday, April 6, 2013

Celebrations

This month will mark several birthdays for various family members.  And as usual off I went to buy birthday cards, arrange them as to when they need to be mailed and to bug my niece as for what people would like as a gift.

I find as individuals get older that buying a gift becomes harder or at the very least more expensive.  Given that we are now disbursed it is not as easy to find out what someone would like for their birthday.

I always listened to my nieces, nephews and friends to hear what they might off hand remark on and then I would literally "pounce" off to buy it.  Not being around as much I don't have the luxury of eavesdropping to what they want.

I hope that what they get they like, need or want and that they realize it is given with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment