Friday, April 5, 2013

Back to the Grindstone

The last month has been difficult to work out between business/personal travel, getting ready for Spring and Easter.  But that is all behind me and it is time to get serious again.

Within the next three days I have scheduled myself for 6 workout classes - some of them like Zumba and aqua aerobics are part of my routine.  Zumba toning will begin again on Saturday; but, the new one in my repertoire will be the barre.  This will be a ballet class - I took ballet when I was young; but, I know that this will be different.

Not too long ago I took a ballet toning class and it was quite strenuous.  I look forward to once again setting up my workout routine for the week - I will be doing approximately 8 classes a week.  I know that may seem like a lot; but, it really isn't and I enjoy pushing my body.

As someone stated to me there are approximately 6 weeks to bathing suit season - not that I wear one very often; but, it is good to feel confident in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment