Monday, April 29, 2013

Mission Accomplished

By 4:30PM on Sunday everything was done that I had planned for the weekend.  I was ecstatic.

This weekend I had planned workouts, changing the clothes from my closet and my dresser draws and tending the patio.  And it got done!!!

On Friday and Saturday I focused on the dresser draws and the closets, determining what was staying and what was being donated.  I decided that anything that was labeled "Medium" had to go - dropping 12 pounds let me now be a small; and, in some instances an extra small.

Sunday was time for some errands; cleaners, bookstore and then home to attack the patio.  I uncovered the furniture, scoured it clean and put on the cushions.  I also attacked that small patch of dirt - out came all the weeds and I planted some creeping thyme - it is supposed to rain tomorrow so I hope that this will grow.

The only thing left to do is to buy some potted flower planters.  I will do that next weekend to place on the front steps and some on the back patio.

Next Sunday I am hosting Cinco de Mayo and I hope that it is warm enough that the boys can enjoy playing in the backyard.

Nothing feels better than checking off everything on that "to do list".

No comments:

Post a Comment