Friday, March 1, 2013

Not Enough Time

The last few days has me wondering where is time going and why is there not enough time in the day to get everything done?

Work is getting very busy and I am receiving several calls per day of Clinicians, departments and all individuals wanting a video conferencing system, a Movi account or Web Ex.  These requests are coming our way without us doing any marketing or advertising of our services.  I am worried to even consider what will happen when we do some official announcement of all these services instead of word of mouth!!

Next as we try to transform the Visual Communications Industry Group I am in meetings throughout the week with various committees.  We need to generate a "buzz" in the industry about us and we need to build a portfolio of offerings to our Members, both End Users and Alliance.

Then the neurotic person that I am I need to find time to decorate the house with St. Patrick's day items and begin spring cleaning.

I know I will get it all done - just take a breath - organize - and; most importantly, forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment