Sunday, March 17, 2013

I don't look like the type that enjoys cooking and having individuals over to eat; partly because I like my home to be neat and tidy.

But, I absolutely do enjoy having my family over and using them as my guinea pigs for different recipes that I come across in magazines, newspaper or on the web as I search for different things.

I enjoy having a beautifully set table that is reflective of what we are celebrating.  For me the gathering begins with appetizers, then our main course; and, lastly dessert.  I am not such a purist that everything has to be home made - it is a mix of bakery and home made items.  

I strive that it is enjoyable for my family, that I have provided a nice safe oasis for all of us to gather together and enjoy each other; and, that there is enough to send home with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment