Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Insomnia

I am currently dealing with a bout of insomnia - I seem to get it whenever we change the clocks.

It is now about three weeks of living with this - for those of you who have never suffered from it - you are lucky.  For those of you who have; you know what I am going through.  My routine for the most part is the same; I tend to go to bed at 10 each evening and I get up between 5 and 6AM depending upon whether I have to go into the office or I am working from home.

I can tell you that I have now seen every hour each night as I wake up thinking any time now the alarm will go off and find out that it is only an hour later.  Of course I become tired at the most inopportune times like driving home from work.  When I do try to close my eyes because I cannot keep them open and exhaustion has taken over I only sleep for 15 minutes.

I am hoping that this will soon be over - I know I am not as alert as I would like to be. Here's to a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment