Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stubborn

I can be extremely stubborn when I want to get something done in a certain period of time. 

Two days ago spring arrived - yes I know - it is cold and we may get some more snow; but, technically according to the calendar it is spring.  I needed to get my house in order: remove all traces of winter, snowmen and dark colors.  It was time to lighten and brighten each of the rooms; so I stayed up until midnight on Thursday night getting the three bedrooms and two bathrooms all springerized and highlighting Easter.

And on Friday I finished the downstairs; changing area rugs, throw pillows, curtains and decor.  I now can rest because I have accomplished it and in just two days all by myself.

Now I can enjoy the weekend.  Yes, I am strange and stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment